Saturday, July 4, 2009

Words of Wisdom

I was recently talking to Luci about what was going on with us. Jim getting a new job and being kind of nervous about getting the routine down and etc.  She was talking and she said that I was lucky to have Jim as a husband he is a wonderful man and I agreed to that. 

Then she said, "We, as a family, are lucky to have Jim,"  and that struck me.  We are a very blessed family to have a great supportive family. ( As I go through life I find this very rare among families.)  Jim would do anything for any one of the StalkerClan if they asked him to. 

I would also like to say that we are lucky to have each and every member of our Clan.  Not only is Clyde blessed to have Jennie but we all are blessed to have her with her wonderful way of making people feel at home and taking care of us Stalkers whenever she is around. 

My boys enjoy their Uncle Ted and his laugh and how he knows so much about farm life and tractors, they think his barns full of tractors and farm equipment is amazing.

Also, Randy is always running for Mom and Dad every minute, he takes great pride in doing a wonderful job of keeping Mom and Dad’s Road Creek home beautiful 

In the words of Luci... "As a family we are lucky to have everyone!"

Michelle

1 comment:

Luci said...

We are truely blessed. I thank God everyday for family - each and every one is precious in his or her own way.