Wednesday, July 29, 2009

UK vs UF

Whenever Bryan and Randy get together the talk always turns to the Wildcats and Gators.  They have had a lively competition going for quite some time now.  Florida has been winning on the football field but it looks like the kite flying competition may go the Wildcats’ way…

[ Click on each picture to view larger. ]

I will try to share some more of my Stalker Days photos over the next week or two.  If you have some good ones to share, email them to me.

Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

Everyone seemed to have a really good time. I just knew that I had gained 5 pounds from all the great food Oliver, Jim, Michelle, and Jenny provided, but I acutally lost 1. Guess that is from all the running around we did. I hardly sat down from Thursday until Sunday night.

Michelle said...

I think the Stalker Daze gets better each year. Luci had kites for the kids, Jennie and Clyde had a water ball, Which I enjoyed watching Blair chase Jennie with. I had some glowing rope necklaces and some bubbles. It is great to have childrens laughter at a gathering it makes the gathering better.