Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WHAT A HELP CLYDE IS !

I went to Clyde's Wednesday to leave Mother so I can go to Rite Aid's. When I got there he handed me five coupons reading, "Buy $25 worth and get $5 off."

One of the purchases was three fusion razors. Regular $10 on sale for $8. I purchased them and the total came to $24.  I had to purchase a toothpaste on sale $2.69, free after rebate. The total came to $28.26.  I gave them a $5 store coupon that brought it down to $23.26. Then I gave them the three $4 manufacture coupons and that brought it down to $11.26.  I put the receipt on Michelle rebate to get $2.69 so the purchase will be $8.57. Guess what, somebody is going to get Fusion razors in their goody bags this Christmas!

I also want you to know I came up here to the library and got a big surprise!  I looked up on the Google, just like Clyde said, and behold, the coupons said ‘Expire 8/31/09’.

I finally got the hang of how to use their printer and copier up here ( what a blessing! )  I copied the coupon and printed it off on the printer. After that I cut it out and put it in the copier and made another one.  I cut it out and put it beside the other one and it copied out two.  I cut them out and put them in beside the others and it copied out four.  I cut them out and put them beside the others and make seven copies.  I got almost a hundred of them and it only cost me a dollar.

Sherry

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope Sherry put this shipment of Rite Aid goodies on the other side of the Meaner Mart so it would level it out better.