Monday, August 3, 2009

Family Tradition

Here is another photo from our recent Stalker Days gathering:

It seems like I get one or two pictures like this every time any of our family gets together.  It must be some sort of family tradition.

One of these days I am going to put together a slideshow containing only ‘Rabbit Ears’ pictures.  It will be a long slideshow.  I might be able to fill up a whole Christmas CD with them.  Here is one that dates from May 2004, it is one of the first few pictures I posted on the StalkerClan:

 
Every family has its traditions I expect, this must be one of ours.  Looks like it may be passed down for a few more generations too.

Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

If you don't have enough of them, I have shoe boxes full. Speaking of family traditions, Michelle and I both had blooms on our "Christ in the Manger" plants last night. I was thrilled to have 11 blooms on one night. That may be the most I have ever had at one time. I insisted that Pat come out of his bedroom long enough to at least look at it and smell it. It occured to me that it may be years before he ever develops enough of an urge to observe family tradition to get one of his own.

Michelle said...

I think we look rather good with rabbit ears on. At least it shows our true hillbillie nature.