Monday, August 3, 2009

No Talking To Uncle Ted

On her way to Rite-Aid, Sherry dropped Mom off at my house this week.  Mom and I passed a little of the time looking at my photos from Stalker Days.  Dad came to pick Mom up and he wanted to see the pictures too.  We all gathered around the computer and watched the slideshow until this picture came up:

This is the conversation that followed:

Mom:  Is that Bryan’s girlfriend?

Me:       Uh huh, that’s Leigh Ann.

Mom:  She’s a pretty girl isn’t she.

Dad:     Yeah, she needs to talk to Ted Potter.

Me:       I don’t think that will be happening.  I’m sure Bryan has learned from Erik’s mistake, there will be no talking to Uncle Ted anytime soon.

Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

Uncle Ted is dying to meet Leigh Ann. Mom has been telling me how much she enjoys looking at pictures with you. I don't think Meaner always shows them to her.

Michelle said...

I enjoyed Bryan and LeeAnn. I hope they can make it again next year!! Dont forget to let Jim kmow if you have extra tickets to the games!!