Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pineapple Upside-Down Perfect

Jennie and I went to Lexington this past weekend.  While we were there we had some absolutely delicious pineapple upside-down cake.  I think I’ve mentioned before how much I like pineapple upside-down cake.  Yummmmm.

I can’t recall ever meeting a pineapple upside-down cake that I didn’t like, but this particular cake was one of the best pineapple upside-down cakes that I have ever bitten into.  It was melt-in-you-mouth pineapple upside-down cake delicious.

Oh yeah, I think it was Erik’s birthday or something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK !

Did I mention that I really, really like pineapple upside-down cake.

Clyde

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Sorry I couldn't be there the last time my parents came to visit. But God willing, soon I will be able to come up there and see all of you Hill-Billies soon :). I love all of you so much.

Sherry said...

I remember back along time ago, Lucille ask Clyde what kind of cake he disliked. He said a pineapple upside cake.

I use to make them and I didn't know Clyde didn't like them. I said to myself. I have been making them and he didn't like them.

I ask Lucille, "Lucille, I didn't know Clyde didn't like pineapple upside down cakes?"

Lucille said, "I might be favorite is why said that." Believe it or not I lost interest in making them for a while.

Happy Birthday Eric!

Luci said...

Hope you had a great birthday and hope you at least got to taste the cake.

Michelle said...

Hope you got to eat some of your cake. Hope your birthday was a good one..