Monday, August 31, 2009

Get With The Program

Hmmmm . . . what’s going on in the world of the StalkerClan?  I have been checking in to see what new has been happenin' and… been getting nothing.  Don't you people know that I thrive off of the inhumane humor that is The Clan?

I guess I could start posting my stories. Like the time Valerie and I went to an AA meeting in Lawtey (which is a sort of Bo-Dunk town) and this Cross-eyed guy was "checking me out" (Valerie noticed this, not me).  So, when she told me I asked her how she could tell he was "checking me out", because every time I saw him one eye was looking at the table and the other one at the door. It was pretty funny.

Now see what y’all have reduced me to.  Now I just have to think about all the funny stuff that has happened to me and try to laugh uncontrollably about them (which is hard work sometimes).  I have to be in the mood to laugh like that. So help a poor lil' ole' white girl out and get with the program.

Love Y’all.

Mindy


Editors Note:  File this under - ‘Be Careful What You Ask For’

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Finally... a lil' action. thanks uncle Clyde. I appreciate the New material. and actually your reinactment pic is not too off. lol. nah j/k poor guy, he wasnt that bad lookin: he just had an optical problem. well hopefully he never gets on the computer and looks up how to be a stalker cause he may come across himself of the CLAN.

Luci said...

Glad to hear that you're in a laughing mood!!! Well, the most excitment I have had lately was getting stuck in my lazy boy. I got up early and fixed my coffee. I was sitting in the lazy boy with a blanket over my legs, drinking coffee and trying to wake up when the phone rang. As I put down the foot rest, the blanket got caught and trapped me. If it hadn't been so tight I probably would have fallen on my face. How bad would it be to have to tell the paramedics that you injured yourself in a lazy boy?

Clyde said...

SAFETY TRAINING

Sounds like I am going to have to give Luci some lessons in 'Sitting Around & Lying Around Safely.' You would think in all those years of government work she would have had some basic safety training, especially in 'Sitting Around'.

mindy said...

hahaha. im not laughing at you aunt luci i am laughing with you. i think we need a reenactment picture of that even uncle clyde. although nothing could probrably do justice to the real thing. i love you guys and it does me good to communicate with yall. i wish i was able to travel up there with my parents when they come up this next time. but hopefully when they terminate my probation next week and as i get further along in my drug court treatment they might give me some kind of furlow or something to be able to travel. if not yall will just have to come to me for the next 8 or so months till i am completed.

Aunt Luci said...

We would love to see you too. Hang in there girl. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love you.

Thankful Mom said...

Poor Randy, without his glasses, he thought he saw a naked man in this picture. And Mindy when I told you looks don't matter, they might matter a little bit. Teeth might be nice. I love seeing you on here. God has really blessed me to have such peace about you and your future. You have know idea how much your chance is changing others. Including me and your dad. You are such a blessing to have and be able to share our lives with. God is good all the time. He is the one we must depend on for all we are going through. I love you Mindy. Dad says to tell you he loves you too! I see you today at DCF.

Michelle said...

Go Mindy!! Are you coming to Kentucky with your mom and dad in September?

mindy said...

wow i feel so special. thanks mom . you always know how to brighten a girls day. I love you too. i dont know aunt michelle i have to ask a bunch of people's permission and probrably even ask the president, who knows. but if they give me permission you know i will come. i love you guys. see you today ma.

Mindy said...

oh and yeah mom looks do matter more than you know specially round here in bo-dunk starke. lol j/k but i do live with the best lookin people around here. i have seen a couple of future ex husbands.