Friday, August 21, 2009

Jeffery Hen – The Party Was a Big Smash

The next day, after Roo did his morning crowing, he decided to go with the other roosters on their big hunt. All of the hens wondered why Roo stopped crowing. Jeffery Hen heard some low sounding voices outside the henhouse. She went outside to see what was going on with all of the other hens. "Where is Roo?" said one of the hens.

Jeffery Hen said, "He just wanted to go with the others to find more food.” Henry and Roo has some kind of plan for the triplets and Crystal Fawn's birthday.

The roosters were late returning, the hens were very upset over it. “When are we going to eat?”  All of the chicks around were chirping like mad. All around were wondering, what was keeping the roosters?

When the roosters finally arrived they were loaded down with all kinds of good stuff to eat. They each had a corn on the cob and some blackberries. Roo said, "Happy birthday, Crystal Fawn!"

Crystal Fawn chirped.

Henry said, "Happy birthday, boys!"

The triplets chirped up a storm.

The triplets and Crystal Fawn were given a corn on the cob each and some blackberries as their birthday gifts. All of the others had to share what was left. All of the chickens sang and danced till night time.

When they all got home Crystal Fawn was so tired and happy. Panda asked Jeffery Hen, "Can't we do this again tomorrow?"

Jeffery Hen said, "Panda, it was the first birthday of four chicks, that is why they made it so big."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL !

10 comments:

Clyde said...

A Birthday Hen Tale

Crystal is the only person I know who can say she received a 'Hen Tale' for her birthday. But then again, she always has been one-of-a-kind hasn't she? Thank Goodness!

Mindy said...

i feel so special. i get to go to crystal's house today. YAY !!! anywho i hope everyone is having a blessed day. i love you all.

Crystal said...

aww, thanks guys!

Crystal said...

what an awesome birthday! I love the hen story! Thanks, Aunt Meaner! I love you & Miss you!!

Mindy said...

well now that i can say things to you online with no consequences... hmmm... nah j/k anyways i am bringing you something so delicious for your BIG 29 :) cant wait. see you around 6 sis. oh and i hope you arent on a diet. because after this i am deffinetly gonna have to be on one.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL
Love, Mamaw, Papaw, Sherry, Carlos, Shawn and Jennifer

Aunt Luci said...

Hope you all had a Hen Tale of a time. Love you

Jeffery said...

I'm back!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Crystal. I know you had a good one. Thanks to Chaplin Jason, I am now back on line. He fixed my computer. I am now back in buisness. Very slow buisness, but back just the same. I have to admit that of all the stories posted, I enjoyed the one Clyde redid for us about Michelle's fisrt day of school last year. I have sat here and laughed till my belly rolled. Good to be back.

Mindy said...

Hmmmm . . . whats going on in the world of the Stalker-Clan ?? I have been checking in to see what new has been happenin' and been getting nothing. Don't you people know that I thrive off of the inhumaine humor that is The Clan ?? I guess I could start posting my stories. Like the time Valerie and i went to an AA meeting in Lawtey (which is a sort of Bo-Dunk town) and this Cross-eyed guy was "checking me out" (Valerie noticed this, not me) so when she told me i asked her how she could tell he was "checking me out" because every time I saw him one eye was looking at the table and the other one at the door. It was pretty funny. Now see what yall have reduced me too. Now i just have to think about all the funny stuff that has happend to me and try to laugh uncontrolably about them. (which is hard work sometimes) I have to be in the mood to laugh like that. so help a poor lil' ole' white girl out and get with the program. Love Yall.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Crystal