Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Facebook Foto Flubs

I’ve tried recently to share some of the best photos that I find on Facebook.  There have been some really cute pics of the grandkids and great-grandkids.  I think it has been worth the trouble to get a Facebook account just to keep up with the photos that Crystal, Tiffany and Dawn post to their pages.

On the other hand, there are some downsides to this Facebook Foto business.  Here is an example.  This is from a photo album of Cason and Caitlyn’s birthday party that Crystal just posted:

I guess this is the price we have to pay to see the pictures of the cute grandkids.  Every now and then we’re going to be subjected to something like this.


Now this isn’t Crystal’s fault, don’t blame her.  It can’t be helped!  If Jeffery is at the birthday party, or holiday dinner, or anyplace really were there is food, there is going to be a photo like this.  I’ve discovered through years of experience, it’s unavoidable.  Here are just a few examples from my file:

( Click on each photo to view full size. )

So, be very careful when you go looking at those Facebook photo albums, you just may find a Facebook Foto Flub.  And if you do, be sure to tell me about it so I can put it on the StalkerClan.

Clyde

3 comments:

Luci said...

Gourging ourselves is the only thing that could distract us from making bunny ears in family pictures. Note when there is food there are no bunny ears.

Ruined by the Staker Clan POP-R-ROT-C said...

Okay! Okay! You have my attention now, dear brother. I was so upset about not being able to get on the clan and keep up with you all and this is what I get. You kill me. For thoes of you who are just getting on the clan. Jason, Valerie, Shane, and Mathew, my brother sometimes doctors the pictures to make them more funny. I hope you all think that is what he as done with some of these. I'm not saying he did mind you. Just that he could have. I'm ruinned! I'm ruinned. Oh and by the way, Crystal Dawn McInnis, you are on restrictions. No more picture taking for you!

Mindy said...

HAHAHA man that is great. and just yesterday valerie was talking about how she hated that picture of herself. lol welcome to the stalker clan valerie. It is not always flattering to be apart of this family.