Saturday, May 29, 2010

Facebook Foto Finds ( Good and Bad )

As I’ve said before, my favorite feature of Facebook is the photo application where a lot of folks share their family photos.  The Guinea Girls in Florida have posted a lot of pictures over the past few months.   Here are a few of my recent favorite finds:
What are those bubbles, Cameron?   Oh Noooo!

Can we just live here, Mommy?


Do they need another Tinkerbelle?


Unfortunately, there is a downside to browsing Facebook too.  This series of pictures in one of Crystal’s albums has triggered my Ski Biscuit Nightmares all over again…



Just when I thought I could maybe end the twice-weekly therapy sessions with my shrink, after twenty years of treatment,  I get thrown back to square one.  I haven’t slept in three nights now.
I understand Florida was home to the woman thought to be the nation’s first female serial killer.  I suspect Crystal may be Florida and the nation’s first female serial ‘Ski Biscuit’ killer.  From the photos on her Facebook account, it looks like she has had several victims recently.  I hope the authorities in Florida can stop this carnage soon.  She needs to be locked away for a long, long time.
Clyde

3 comments:

Luci said...

I'm finally back on. I chopped my cable wire in half digging in my garden this week and have been without cable TV, phone and internet. Nothing to do but watch the UP movie. Hey my sinuses have never been so clean.

Michelle said...

This makes me hurt to watch it.

Crystal said...

LOL... Hey, you know we have a boat...wanna go on the ski biscuit with me? I've reserved you a spot...