Monday, May 3, 2010

A Fantastic Gift Idea

I run across some surprising things on the Internet.

The Better Marriage Blanket Dampens Farts to Save Lives Relationships

Is flatulence ruining your love life? My friends, look no further than the Better Marriage Blanket, a fart-absorbing wünderspread that means you'll never again have to blame it on the dog. This is a real thing!

 

Remember, it's got activated carbon fabric: "the same type of fabric used by the military to protect against chemical weapons." You know, in case you're tooting mustard gas.

Found at Gizmodo

Gosh, I wish I had known about this before Shawn and Jennifer’s marriage.  What a great wedding gift this would have been.

Clyde

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blanket might have been nice when the NAPTIME photo was taken.

Anonymous said...

It's never too late, we have an anniversary coming up! -Jennifer

Michelle said...

I like this!!!