Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOST in 108 Seconds

Jennie and Matt got hooked on the TV show LOST early on.  They have watched it religiously for six seasons now.   I never took to it and when it came on I usually went to fire up my computer and surf the internet.  Luckily, I ran across this video today at the TIME Magazine site that clearly explains everything that has happened in every episode of LOST  in just 108 seconds. ( NOTE: There may be a short commercial included, sorry about that. )



That all seems pretty straight forward and logical to me.  I think I am now just as ready as Jennie and Matt to watch the big series finale this weekend. ( I’m betting on the Dallas scenario…  Jack wakes up on the plane and it has all been a dream. )

Clyde

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I remember the guess who shot jr was so popular that it was the bonus question to a lot of the tests I took in high school.