Sunday, January 20, 2008

Advice for Baby Ashton

Hello Ashton, this is your Cousin Clyde. You've entered a strange new world and I feel a need to help you understand what you've gotten into. Road Creek is populated by a lot of strange and wonderful people, mostly strange but a few are wonderful. Let's take a look at one of them for example...

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

Today just happens to be your Grandma Looney's birthday. Can you say "Happy Birthday Grandma!" (Probably not yet.) Well, we'll say it for you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you love me will you feed me when I'm 64!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn. Congratulations on the new grandbaby. He sure is a cuty.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Hope you got all you wished for.

Anonymous said...

Happpy Birthday Aunt Carolyn.
Give that sweet grandbaby a kiss for me. Jeff