Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Sandra

I used to enjoy staying all night with Sandra back when I was growing up. I remember one time we were all sitting around the table making fun of Randy. I was talking about the scar he had on his nose. I said, "When I was a little girl and that place on his nose was healing, I thought Randy had a piece of meat on his nose."

Sandra Photos

Patty said, "Randy has a steak on his nose?"

I said, "No."

Sandra said, "Randy's got a piece of meat on his nose."

I said, "Yeah, she's got it right."

Sandra, Patty, and I started to laugh.  We laughed kind of low at first and then we got louder, and then we started laughing out loud. Sandra said, "Randy's got a piece of bacon on his nose."

Sandra did you know you shared your birthday with Minnie Driver, the person whose voice is used for Jane in the Walt Disney's cartoon Tarzan.

Happy 53rd Birthday Sandra!

Posted by Sherry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!!!! Hope you have a great day. I too, have many happy memories of time spent at your house when we were growing up. Some of my favorites include Pat and Randy telling on each other for having their eyes open during grace and both denying it, Junice calling Pat "the best little hoer in Pike County," (I didn't get it either until years later) and your Mom's fudge. Love you girl. Hope to see you soon.