Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Coffey Homestead

Most of the StalkerClan readers probably know by now that Shawn David and Jennifer Coffey have purchased a home in Paris, KY. Michelle visited this weekend and posted some pictures on her Facebook page. For those who are not on Facebook I am reposting a few of them here.


The proud owners at the entrance to their new home…

Shawn, I hear water running somewhere.

Is that Dad over there at the corner of the porch? What is he doing? Oops, never mind.


It looks like the front porch is plenty big enough to hold everyone…

I haven't seen a car go by in the last hour.  Have you?


I’m jealous, it looks like they have a room reserved just for Jeffrey Hen…

I'm not going to open it.  You open it.


But the best thing about their new place may be the new, expanded, big box version of the Meaner Mart…

Sherry, why do you have so many diapers?  Aren't all Jeffery's grandkids out of diapers now?

Congratulations Shawn and Jennifer! May your new home always be filled with love and laughter.

Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

It is a fabulous home in a beautiful setting. I know they will be very happy there.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the new improved and expanded Meaner Mart.