Saturday, September 12, 2009

On Strike


That’s right, I’m staging a strike, a one man strike. It’s kinda like a Sit Down Strike but I call my version the Sittin’ Around, Lyin’ Around Strike.

Why am I on strike? I'm all out of stories, that's why. The few stories I've received in recent weeks are all gone now. I need stories. I can’t just keep posting my brand of silly stuff. I need cute stories about the grandkids. I need funny family stories. I need more memories from our childhood. Heck, a HenTale would make me happy.

So, until I receive some stories, all you'll see when you log onto the StalkerClan is this image of me, sittin’ around in my underwear, eating soup beans with my toes. Hey, don’t laugh, it’s not that easy. Have you ever had to dig a hot soup bean out of your belly button? Without squishing it? If you squish it you can’t wipe the lint off and eat it. About the only thing I hate more than wasting a good soup bean is... not having any stories for the StalkerClan.

SEND ME SOME STORIES!

“We shall overcome, we shall…” No wait, that’s from the Civil Rights Movement. What’s a good union strike song? I better go to YouTube and do some searching.


Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

This joke is definitely on me. By the time I read this he was on the way to my house for the weekend and I already had the soupbeans on to cook.

michelle said...

I have not had a funny thing happen to me since Jeremy was born.