Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Reputation Has Been Besmirched

I feel I must respond to an evil, despicable and irresponsible accusation that has been made about me.  You all know how I have worked long and hard to establish a reputation for fair and accurate reporting here on the StalkerClan.  Jeffery, showing her total disregard for all my hard work,  in a comment yesterday suggested… ‘my brother sometimes doctors the pictures to make them more funny.’

Well, I cannot allow such an attack on my character to pass.  Honor demands I respond!   I can’t have people thinking I would stoop so low as to ‘doctor the pictures’ to get a few laughs.   I might,  on occasion, make a few minor cosmetic edits to a photo but I do not think that should, in any way, be considered ‘doctoring the pictures.’  Let me give you an example, here is a photo that appeared in a story back in July


ORIGINAL PHOTO


PHOTO AS IT APPEARED  ON THE STALKERCLAN

It is difficult to see the differences in the two photos but I did make two edits…

  • I corrected the ‘red-eye’ in Jeff’s eyes and,
  • I removed what appeared to be a mustard stain on her sleeve.  (She always was bad to wipe her mouth on her sleeve. )

Now I ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the StalkerClan jury, do these small insignificant edits, made to improve the appearance of the subject, amount to ‘doctoring the pictures?’  I don’t think so and  I hope you don’t either.  I will consider your continued viewing and support of the StalkerClan a vote in my favor.  I rest my case.

Clyde

6 comments:

mindy said...

thats good stuff. i am deffinatly picking up what your layin down. i feel ya uncle clyde. u do so much to make us feel special and this is the thanks u get. fooey on that. i love ya . keep up the good work.

Victum of humiliation and disgrace said...

I WILL SEE YOU DEAR BROTHER IN ABOUT 10 DAYS. YOUR DIRTY DOG. I AM GOING TO TELL THE ONLY PERSON YOU ARE AFRAID OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.!!!!!!!AUNT JEANNIE PUT HIM ON RESTRICTION!!!PLEASE!!!I GET MY COMPUTER FIXED FOR THIS???I WAS JUST ABOUT TO GIVE UP THE THOUGHT OF SUEING YOU FOR NAMING ME, BUT NOT NOW. WHERE IS THAT PHONE BOOK. I NEED A LAWYER. MARANDA WILL YOU PLEAD MY CASE IN COURT. I HAVE BEEN RUINNED, RUINNED I SAY. (THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD STUFF EVEN IF IT WAS ON ME.) IS IS LUCY'S TURN YET?

mindy said...

hey ma maybe O.J.'s lawyer could work that out for u but if u cant afford that then i know a few u might could use. dern is that bad or what? lol i know so much about the law maybe i should go to law school. ill work pro bono for ya ma. and maybe even work off some of my debt with ya. love ya, wish i could go with you up there to see all my kin.

The Editorial Staff said...

CORRECTION

An error in this report has been pointed out to the editorial staff of the StalkerClan. The statement that Jeffery was always bad to wipe her mouth on her sleeve is incorrect. It was actually her nose that she wiped on her sleeve.

We apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion this error may have caused.

Please continue to inform us of any errors, omissions or misprints that you may find in our publication. Our reputation was built on the accuracy of our reporting and we hope to keep it that way.

WebMD said...

If that nasty looking stain was a result of a nose wipe, the subject individual should seek medical attention ASAP. Only a severe sinus infection or genetic mutation could cause such a discharge from one's nasal orafices.

Clyde said...

Mrs. Greenbubble

A little yellow nose wipe is probably nothing to her. Which one of Jeffrey's boyfriends was it that sneezed one day and blew a big green 'snot bubble' out his nose? Didn't we call her 'Mrs. Greenbubble' for a while? My memory is fading fast I fear, I bet she remembers.