Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday’s Fun Foto #10

The group of photos Luci discovered that included pictures of the Stalker’s first Florida vacation also included this slightly older shot…


Mom is pretty sure this photo was taken on Randy and Jeff’s wedding day.  They were married in Clintwood and Mom says she stopped by to visit Mrs. Stapleton while they were there.  Mrs. Stapleton had moved into a mobile home near one of her daughters in Clintwood after the highway department bought everyone out. 

2 comments:

Luci said...

Mom sure looks sharp there doesn't she? I have a lot of fond memories of Mrs. Stapleton. She was like a grandmother. Just wish I could remember some of the funny stories she used to tell.

Michelle said...

I really loved Miss Stay. She was a great woman to me when I was little.