Monday, October 12, 2009

Obama Girl’s New Crush

You may remember The Obama Girl.  Her first video “I’ve Got a Crush on Obama” was popular back during the election last year.  It has been viewed over 15 million times on YouTube.  Well, she’s got a new crush and, O’ brother, I couldn’t believe who it is!   CLICK on the picture to watch her latest YouTube video.


Maybe Obama’s plan to “Share the wealth” is to get everyone in America on SSI.   Now that everyone is out of work, that could be the only option he has left.  Eric C. Conn may well be the man for that job.

Michelle insisted I post this. (Sorry)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think Clyde and Jennie have experienced Eric C Conn over exposure. When I go to Pike County I get enough of him on all those billboards on the way up there.

Unknown said...

Heh, I thinik is the best idea ever... somebody needs to send it the prez..everybody gets ssi they get free money and medical and if anybody loves gettinh ssi for people it sure is Eric C. Conn.... love him or hate him he has made millions getting people ssi so getting it for everybody is great idea.

CLYDE AND JENNIE I DONT KNOW YOU BUT YOU ALL ARE GENIUS AND SHOULD PUT YOU ON O RILEY....GET THE JOB DONE