Friday, October 30, 2009

Being WILK’ed on the Radio

Luci and I were having our weekly talk and she said she liked a song she heard on the radio but didn’t know the name of the song.  She said it had "There goes the neighborhood" and "Next to nothing I was looking pretty good" running throughout the song.  We googled and searched and I finally said, "I will call the radio station and ask them."

We hung up and I called the radio station and this is the conversation that took place:

Radio man: Hello

Me: Yes, I would like to ask a question.  I am trying to find the name of a song,  it has the words ‘There goes the neighborhood’  and ‘Next to nothing I was lookin’ pretty good’ going through the song.

Radio Man: I don’t know what you’re looking for.

Me: It’s all about a man moving into the neighborhood and making his fellow neighbor husbands look bad.

Radio Man:  Mam,  I don’t know that song, this is SPORTS TALK!

Me: Thank you so much.

Jeremy and Justin had the best laugh and we called Luci and she laughed as well. I said if Jim heard that on the radio at Lowes I would hear about it. Thank goodness I never told them my name.

Michelle

1 comment:

Luci said...

I still haven't found that song. Maybe it was just an auditory hallucination. That drive down the Parkway gets me every time.