Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Help Line

Anyone who’s visited the StalkerClan more than once has probably thought, “Gee, the fellow who posts this stuff needs to be in therapy.” 
Well, enough of you have shared that opinion that I finally decided to seek out some professional help.  Here is what I got when I called to make an appointment:



“Thud” “Thud” “Thud” “Thud”  That’s the sound of me banging my head against the wall.  Hey, I just figured out why they put people in rubber rooms… it’s to muffle that sound.   I guess I’ll try my call again later.  Why was I calling this number?  Oh well, never mind, I better go find something to put on the StalkerClan.
Clyde

2 comments:

Luci said...

That goes against everything I learned in school while obtaining my degree in psychology. How on earth are they going to make any money that way?

Michelle said...

I swear at the end of the week..er I mean day. I could call everyone of those number at least 2 times if not 3. If Jeremy is in rare form I might have all of them on the redial.