Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Amber's Photos

While in Florida I ran across a folder of Amber's photos on Jeff's computer.  I copied them to my flash drive and then to my computer when I got home.  I've been looking through them recently and I must say, I'm really impressed!  Several of them look like shots you would get from a professional photographer.

 

 

I've uploaded several of the ones I like best to an album at Snapfish.  Click on the link or the photos above to go to the Snapfish site.  You may have to set up an account with them but it is free.  If you want to order prints of any of the photos, that will cost 8 or 9 cents each plus a couple dollars shipping.   Just looking at the photos should not cost you anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments Uncle Clyde.
Amber