Thursday, July 31, 2008

Life on the Mississippi

This is our friend Cyrus. He is the co-captain of a boat.  He travels up and down the Mississippi River pushing these barges.  He enjoys his job. 

Posted by Jeff

 

 

Me steering and talking to an oncoming oil tanker.  It's huge! You can't tell but my stomach is in my throat because I'm so nervous.   - Cyrus G

 

 

This is a pic from my captain's chair with 200 yards in front of our boat.  -  Cyrus G

 

 

A plane that just happened to fly really low by the wheelhouse.

I thought it was really cool.   -  Cyrus G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a great job. These are some great photos. Welcome aboard Cyrus. Fasten your seat belt.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cyrus!! Welcome to the Stalker Clan!!

Anonymous said...

woah! Pretty cool!
Crystal