Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mom's New Floor

We had a good time working and getting together as a family to do something good for Mom and Dad.  Here are some pictures of the new floor in Mom and Shawn's rooms...

 

 

I think Jim plans on fixing the last room after it cools down some, and his knees and legs heal up from all that bending.

Posted by Michelle

Michelle sent me these photos of the new floor at Mom and Dad's.  Of course I had to play around with them a little.  Here are the original photos, CLICK on each to see it full size...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Labor force of one?? You give Jim to much credit. I was there too. Walking on the floor to make sure it didnt squeek, dont that count?

Anonymous said...

Hey it took four of us to hold down Mom's bed. She seems to be enjoying the new floor and the new arrangement so far. She just can't take having that empty floor space though. She told me she needs a lounge chair for her bedroom.