Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another Guinea Girl Birthday

Each July it seems like there are more Guinea Girls in Florida that celebrate birthdays.  Today's birthday makes three Guinea Girls to celebrate in just four days... Danielle, Traci and now Lauren. 

Here are a few recent photos of the latest birthday girl...

In the Pool Lauren and Caitlyn Lauren and Jayden

CLICK on each photo to view full size.

 

Lauren recently sent me my new FAVORITE photo...

Jayden Floating

There's something very 'StalkerClan' about this picture.  Maybe it's because Jayden looks so happy.  Maybe it's that look on his face that says he knows he is safe because someone who loves him is there to look after him.  Maybe it's the funky hat.  Whatever it is, there's something very 'StalkerClan' about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Jayden is so cute. That's right, i said "My Jayden" Crystal!! I think he loves his cousins Caitlyn and Caleb almost as much as they love him. He is teething right now and he tries to eat their faces. It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he loves his counsin VERY much! =) Thanks for coming to celebrate my birthday, Amber & Jevon! Give the kiddios kisses from me and bites/pulling of the hair from Jayden ;o)

Anonymous said...

Send that baby up here to me so I can pinch his cheeks!! He is a doll baby

Anonymous said...

Poor old Aunt Jeff. I sure do miss out on all that loving. Jayden you need to come see you Aunt Jeff more often. We miss you and you Mom. Ilove this picture. He is a doll.

Anonymous said...

That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. You need to send it in to one of those magazines that publish cute baby pictures. Hope you had a great birthday.