Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IOU Pie

I had the guys out for dinner yesterday. Jeff had reminded me that if you eat pineapple with your meal it will keep you from having gas, so I decided to whip up a dessert with pineapple in it.  I mixed Cool Whip, yogurt cheese, crushed pineapple and walnuts (Yum, Yum).

When they asked me what it was, I said, "Remember Aunt Jenny's Million Dollar Pie?"  Their eyes got big and then I said, "Compared to that, this is 99 cent pie."

Chris took a bite and said, "I think you should call it 'IOU Pie'."

It is now officially named 'IOU a Decent Dessert Next Time Pie.'

But hey, there's none left. It couldn't have been THAT bad.

Posted by Luci

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can bring some of the IOU pie to Stalker Days!! Jim is getting in clean mode. I am sure I will have to wash down the house this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Jevon has a saying that i absolutely hate. I'm always asking him if my food is good. I quit asking because he always responds, "It makes a turd doesn't it?" What a man i married!!!
Amber