Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Anniversary

Today is Erik and Veronica's wedding anniversary.  I should have gotten this story up earlier but I had a hard time finding a photo.  I had to search through 14, 273 pictures of Emerson to find one of them.

CONGRATULATIONS


Jennie and I are picking up Emerson tonight so they should be able to have a romantic weekend. I expect they will spend it tailgating, going to the Wildcats football game, and watching more football with Bryan and his buddies. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys!! That sounds just like Jevon and i. 50,000 pictures of the kids and 3 of us. You are blessed to have each other and your precious little boy, Emmerson.

Anonymous said...

I am sure they had a great anniversary after the Cats lost. I wonder if Eric huffs off to another room and mopes while Veronica cleans up the mess? Anyway. have a great day!!