Saturday, November 15, 2008

Storytellers Extraordinaire

Everyone has been bragging on what a good storyteller Amber is.  I have to agree, she has posted some very good ones.  I guess the only other storyteller I know that can compare to her is Grandpa Stalker.    He's a natural too.  Everyone loves sitting on the porch listening to him spin a yarn.

I suppose storytelling could be an inherited ability.  I've often heard that talent and looks skip a generation, so it would make sense that Amber got her gift for gab from Grandpa Stalker.  

 

Wait a minute, I just had a thought. 

I wonder...

  • if I took that picture of Dad when he was about Ambers age, and
  • if I put long hair on it, and
  • if I added some eye liner and lipstick...


Wouldn't  it come out looking a lot like...
Oh my gosh, I don't even want to think about it!  I feel so sorry for Jevon in a few years.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess this is my new motivation to keep the stories coming. If i don't i have to look forward to computer-generated or should i say Clyde-generated mutations of my face and papaws face morphed together. i'm convinced that it could either turn out really, really good......or really really...um.... not good.

Anonymous said...

Looks like cloning to me.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the time Ted asked me what Popaw's sisters looked like. I told him if he put Sherry's hair on Popaw he would have Dellie. He said that image freeze framed in his head and he couldn't get it out for days. Lately I have been amazed at how much I look like Thema. Maybe Clyde should put Amber's hair on Popaw so she can get a little preview of her future. On second thought, that might be more than anyone can take.

Anonymous said...

Didnt he do something like that before with your picture turning into Thelma?