Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Indecision

I'm still trying to decide what I can give everyone for Christmas this year.  The Christmas Tree Ornaments I mentioned earlier would be nice but they would only be out for people to see for a short time each December. 

I'm thinking now about getting jigsaw puzzles made for everyone...

A jigsaw puzzle could be used year-round.  The little kids could play with it too.  Puzzles would be easier to ship and I wouldn't have to worry about breakage. 

I think I like the jigsaw puzzle idea best.   Should I order the 100 piece puzzle shown or would a 500 piece puzzle be more fun?  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

Clyde

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myself, I prefer a Caitlyn puzzel. Something I would be proud to hang on my wall. I'm not sure where I might hang this one. I don't have an out house.

Anonymous said...

I need to redecorate the boys bathroom, could I possibly get this in a shower curtain and a few throw rugs? Maybe a toilet lid cover, a tank cover and a rug that goes around the front of the toilet?

Anonymous said...

Could that picutre come on a garage door to keep theifs from steeling our cars?

Anonymous said...

Just the picture of Crystal, that is the meanest look, I bet that would be better than putting an owl in an apple tree to keep varments out.

Anonymous said...

alright, anonymous needs to show him/herself! LOL. With the misspelling of vermen... my first guess would be mom...but then she's already commented. The country reference to "owl in an apple tree" makes me think of maybe Michelle...or Uncle Ted. I know Sweet Aunt Lucy wouldn't write that!