Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lobbying St. Peter

It has taken me a few days but I have finally figured out what is going on with Crystal.  There must be some motive for her recent activities and I think I have figured it out. 


Now tell me the truth, would you have thought that in the span of a few days Crystal would:

  • Treat Jeffery to a manicure and a foot massage,
          
  • Brag about how beautiful her mom looked,  
     
  • Admit that she was lucky to have such a great mom,
     
  • Wish Danny Looney a Happy Birthday, 
     
  • Display such genuine compassion for underprivileged children and
     
  • Take Cason to see Santa Claus.  

That is not the Crystal I rode the Ski Biscuit with, and I think I know what is going on. 

Here's my theory:

  1. She has figured out that I am going to hit the Pearly Gates some 30 or 40 years before she does. 

  2. She knows that every day I am there, I am going to be lobbying St. Peter, telling him about that Ski Biscuit incident.

     

  3. She has decided that it will take a lot of evidence in her favor to get her through those Pearly Gates, and she is starting now to build her case. 

That's the only explanation I can come up with.  I don't know if she has gotten an early enough start or not though.

Clyde

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have no fear Crystal, I am sure St. Peter was hollaring "Take him aruond the lake again!!" as he was watching!!

Anonymous said...

LOL.
I think this deserves another "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANNY!"

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness, it's whats in your heart that counts. Otherwise the StalkerClan would be in big trouble.

Anonymous said...

In reality what will be going on is there will be soup bean for dinner and he will be sitting beside of mom and she will be putting some on his plate. Then St. Peter will be saying "Now Cldye, your mother wants you to eat your beans"