Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election '08

I am off for Election Day so I thought I would play a little prank on the Stalkers. I know that Mom and Dad are both McCain fans so I thought this would be a little funny conversation.  Daddy answered the phone and it went like this:

Daddy:  Helloooo.

Me:  Yes sir, I am calling on behalf of the people for Obama for President and I was wondering if we could count on your vote.

Daddy:  Yes, I am going right now in a minute to vote for O'bomer.

Me: Could we count on your financial support as well?

Daddy:  Yes, I mailed the check out yesterday.

Me: Great! Wonderful!

We both got a good chuckle because he knew who I was, cause I was laughing as I was taking.

We continued to talk and Daddy said something I had never thought of.  A true revelation that will rock the StalkerClan.  He said, "You know that if O'bomer is elected, he is going to SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND."

I said, "Yes, but I don't have to worry about that, I am on the poor end of the stick, the one that is going to get the hand out."

"Yes," he said, "But look, O'bomer is going to make that millionaire Luci and her side kick Shawn give us some of their money.  As well as Crystal, who is making a fortune.  They are going to have to SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND!"

I was like, "Wooooooooah!  That is right!"  I got all excited and said, "Well Daddy, I got to go.  I have to go vote for OBAMA!"

Happy Election day and don't forget to...

 SPREAD THE WEALTH AROUND STALKERCLAN! 
OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT

I just wonder if that is before taxes or after?

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh! I'm so disappointed in this country. I will be respectful of the office of President, but think Americans should stop sitting back with their hands out waiting for someone else to pay their bills.
We have become a society of entitlement. How truly sad.

Anonymous said...

Crystal, just send me cash, I hate to have to explain to the bank why I am cashing such a large check.
But on a serious note, I think if you EARN it you need to KEEP it!! Like daddy said "The only thing free he ever got in his life was the itch"