Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Confession

I need to confess to taking a short cut on a couple of recent StalkerClan stories.  The photos of Crystal in two recent stories, Photo Possibilities and Insurance Advertising Possibilities, look like I have done a lot of work editing them.  Actually, there is a website, Photofunia, that does the editing for you.  It takes about a minute to generate one of their photos. 

Here are some more quick examples...

CLICK on the photos to view them full size. 

The mural being painting on the side of the building is now Michelle.

Ralph, I think it looked better before.

Michelle seemed to like that picture of the Subway Restaurant in Times Square, so here she is in that photo.

Was that Jared that just walked up out front 
then turned around and ran away?

Here are those cats but now there are three 'Cats".

Why does that old feller call her 'Cat'?  She don't even have whiskers.

Here is Angelina Jolie wearing her new Ted T-Shirt.  She isn't wearing it like Dad wore his however.

Forget Brad! There's just something about 
a man on a tractor.

Here is Paris Hilton showing off pics of her
latest "Boy Toy".

( I'll teach him not to catch a bigger fish than me. )

Video on the internet? 
Oh No, not again!

And finally, here I am in the Andy Warhol artwork showing the world that beauty really is colorblind.

I guess it's like they say, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'

Play around with Photofunia using your pictures. Head and shoulder shots work best. Send me any good stuff you come up with and I will put it on the StalkerClan.

Clyde

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Wish I had some pictures to play with.

Anonymous said...

wow! That's pretty awesome. You're in trouble now!

Anonymous said...

I am to stupid to figure it out. I need a tutor

Anonymous said...

If my computer weren't so darn slow, you'd all be in trouble!! Stupid outdated tech!!

Anonymous said...

Jim wants his face on Angelinas body. LOL he said that one was the best. I guess he thought it was better than me scaring people off the 5 dollar deal at subway. I said well if they dont eat they will loose more weight.