Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Insurance Advertising Possibilities

I understand that Crystal is working for a new insurance company.   Being concerned about her and hoping that she does well, I thought I might try to help her build market share by coming up with an advertising campaign promoting her insurance products. 

It seems that most effective advertising campaigns have a consistent, repeated theme.  Everybody remembers the "Got Milk?", "Built Ford Tough", and "Nothing Runs Like a Deere" ads that have run for years.  After thinking about it for a little while, here is the theme and six months worth of ads that I came up with for Crystal.

 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your AUTOMOBILE...

Yes, Fred, it looks like it is TOTALLED to me too. Call Crystal to discuss COMPREHENSIVE AUTO INSURANCE.


 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your PERSONAL PROPERTY...

That's right Officer, they took everything but that photograph.  And they broke it. It actually looks better now. Call Crystal to discuss RENTERS INSURANCE.


 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your BUILDING PROJECT...

Do you think GreenPeace hung it there?  Is it about saving the whales or what? Call Crystal to discuss CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE.


 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your ART COLLECTION...

I think it's a metaphor for RACIAL EQUALITY.  The artist is saying that beauty knows no color barriers.  Homely is homely in any color. Call Crystal to discuss SUPPLEMENTAL HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE.


 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your PETS...

Stand back, I feel a hairball coming up! Call Crystal to discuss PET HEALTH  INSURANCE.


 

Before Something BAD Happens to Your FUTURE...

Clyde, you better not go to Florida anytime soon. Call Crystal to discuss LIFE INSURANCE.

 

I think it might be possible to keep this ad campaign going for years and years.  I'll keep working on it, Crystal.

As usual, I have done all this work and offer it for Crystal to use absolutely free of charge.  I've slaved over this hot computer for thirty minutes,  no, I meant to say weeks and weeks,  and offer up the fruits of my labor out of the goodness of my heart.  That's just the kind of guy I am.  See how much I have grown.

Kind Hearted and Generous Uncle Clyde

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother, Do you have life insurance? My CRYSTAL Ball seems to tell me that your days may be numbered. But we all know that no matter what she does to you, your evil genius will just be on the web for us to see "FOREVER!"

Aunt Jennie, up the coverage on him. QUICK!

Anonymous said...

I just had a feeling we had not seen the last of that photo, I am sure as quick as Clyde seen that picture of Crystal with those billybob teeth the gears in his head started turning at a rapid speed.
Loved the possiblities, the insurance company proves endless possiblities.

Anonymous said...

I don't know when, and I don't know how...but paybacks are coming your way...
I may even have to shell out big bucks to enlist the help of a professional (Shawn, are you reading this!? call me!)

Anonymous said...

It just keeps getting better. Have you thought about the universal code for poison? That was the pictures could go GLOBAL