Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Advertising Photographer

I've mentioned before how impressed I've been with some of the photographs that Amber has taken.  Looking through her photos again recently, I noticed several that would make good advertising shots.  Here are links to five of her photos that could easily be turned into magazine ads.  Click on the links, check out the ads and let me know what you think...

I really think with a little training and a lotta luck she could make it in the advertising business.

Clyde

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Jeffery laid out on the slip and slide? I liked all the pictures Amber has talent

Clyde said...

I'm Not Alone

After Michelle's comment I don't think I'm the only one in BIG trouble. Crystal will be gunning for her too. Michelle, watch out for any packages from Florida that might be ticking.

Anonymous said...

On a closer look I can tell now that it is Crystal just because her hair is short, and she dont have a bun.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I think you are just digging yourself deeper in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Those really are good pictures. Amber seems to have a nack for photography and writing. Tact definitely isn't a StalkerClan gift.

Anonymous said...

Yes she does do good with her camera. Only thing is I am afraid she could make way to much money woking for the Enquirer. I love the pictures.