Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding Portrait Sales

ADVERTISEMENT

Weddings create memories that should never be forgotten. Today it's common practice to stuff wedding albums away in a closet, and only pull them out on rare occasions. Why let your memories fade as your photographs become dusty? Recall your most precious day with a custom StalkerClan wall mounted portrait. All of our stunning portraits are prepared by an experienced artist. You've seen his handiwork on the StalkerClan for over four years now. He'll capture your special event in an unforgettable, computer generated portrait.

Every time you walk by it, you'll smile as you remember that special day.

Call today and be sure to ask about our 3% Family Discount.*

StalkerClan Portraits Inc. 1-800-555-1040


* 3% Family Discount available to members of the StalkerClan and their immediate family only. StalkerClan Portraits Inc. makes no claim that the portrait will resemble any of the wedding participants. In fact, any resemblance is purely coincidental. Printing of the portrait, framing and wall mounting are the responsibility of the purchaser. Offer not valid in OH, PA, TX or RI.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. It looks just like Shawn. I like the picture of Jennifer with those questions arond her trying to make up her mind LOL. funny

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh this morning. What a good likeness of Shawn and Jennifer. I sure wish I could be there, but circumstances will not allow this time. But I sure do hope Jennifer gets to come down to pick blueberries in June.

Anonymous said...

I asked Chris if he was ready for the wedding and he said sure. I asked him what color he was wearing, and he said I told Shawn I dont care what color it is as long as it is Black. I dont think Chris is much for the new colors of tux.