Thursday, October 2, 2008

Engagement Pictures

When we were at Luci's this past weekend she showed me some of Shawn and Jennifer's engagement pictures.  They hired a professional photographer who posed them in several very beautiful settings and romantic poses.  Here is a sample...

 


Click on photo to view full size.


 

I don't know what that cost them but I'm sure I could have saved them some money. I could have done a 'StalkerClan' engagement picture for a lot less. 

 

Shawn should have called me.  Since he is a relative I could have given him the  3% Family Discount.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!!
But seriously...maybe someone should check out Jennifer's family history...she and Shawn look like brother/sister...(obviously, Jen would be the more attractive sibling)?? Anyone??

Crystal

Anonymous said...

The photographer did a great job. I understand they have been practicing doing the cartwheels in sinc since they met. They are now ready for marriage and kids.

Anonymous said...

Shawn only hopes it may be this way. In reality it is the woman who is pulling the man by the hair of the head to get off the couch,

Anonymous said...

Clyde put some more engagement pictures on the flicker place of Shawn, The cartwheel one is there.