Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dumb and Dumber and Amber

Amber left a comment on the 'Diggin' Up Bonessite recently.  She apparently doesn't think she looks much like Dulcie Adkins.  What do you think?


Not only did the veneer pop off of my tooth tonight, now Mom informs me that the lady in the second picture looks EXACTLY like me. The one with the long slumping arms, the long miserable frown and and the "Mom" hair-do.

Thanks Mom!

 

Also, Dustin informed me that I now look like Lloyd Christmas off of "Dumb and Dumber".

   

Kill me now!! - Amber


I have to admit she looks more like Jim Carrey than Dulcie.  Alrighty then! Do you reckon we could be related to him? - Clyde

3 comments:

Clyde said...

No Comments Yet?

I thought for sure this story would get some comments but there aren't any yet. I can't figure out why readers won't leave comments here on the StalkerClan or on 'Diggin Up Bones'.

It's a mystery to me. They are all talkative and they want to get their two cents worth in when you meet them in person, but they won't leave a comment here. Heck, I'm the only one in the whole extended family who has a reputation for "not talking much".

I can't figure it out. Maybe someone can explain it to me someday.

Anonymous said...

Well you may have gotten her looks but at least you didn't get that disposition. It looks like it would be a killer. Just hope that no pictures of her in her 50s show up. That could really be depressing. I know how I felt when I saw pictures of our Aunt Thelma when she was a child. I looked just like her and I now look like I remember her looking the last time I saw her. OMG

Anonymous said...

Amber really looks like our side of the family now in those pictures.