Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome Spickler Family

I was just thinking how blessed that Shawn and Jennifer were, their wedding was beautiful. I and several of the family have talked about how wonderful the church was and it was decorated so nice for fall. 

I really thought Mr. and Mrs. Spickler were so very nice and gracious.  They hugged me and welcomed me into the family as Shawn's Aunt Michelle with the wonderful strawberries that Shawn and Jennifer made into jam and gave to them.   Jennifer's brother and sister were so proud of Little Sis on her big day.  I also would like to thank them for welcoming Shawn into their family as a most wanted addition. 

 

I would love to get together with them ( Jennifer's family)  and go yard selling, or out to eat sometime.  Maybe, (hint, hint) Shawn and Jennifer, after they get settled, can have a cook out at their new place. 


I was wondering if Shawn has realized that he has not taken Jennifer to Florida to meet his Aunt Jeff.  I know they met for a little while this summer during Strawberry Days but a good visit to Jeff's to relax on the dock and watch the sunset is a glorious and spiritual thing.   

Florida Sunrise

 


I hope that Shawn and Jennifer are enjoying their honeymoon to North Carolina and they come back ready to get to work on Sherry a grandbaby. I think she wants an announcement for Christmas!

Biltmore Estate in the Fall

email from Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes the Spicklers are such a wonderful family. It was nice to meet them all. I'm not sure that going yardselling with a large group of Stalkers would be safe though. Just imagine if we found a Davy or a commode plunger and a fight broke out.

Anonymous said...

The only time they would have to worry about a fight is if two Stalkers were with them. Only a true Stalker would know the value of such wonderful treasures at a garage sale.
And just one piece of advice that my Mother taught me years ago.
Never pay more than 25 cents for a tolet plunger, if you haven't looked under the bottom of it first.You may be paying for more that you barganed for. Mom was speaking from experience.
And if you see Davie out there anywhere, tell him I am looking for him.
I wonder what ever became of Mom's 50 cent Fla plunger?